We’re Different Than Other New Albany Roofers
We know you have many options when it comes to choosing a roofing contractor for a home or business in New Albany, Johnstown or Sunbury. To get most value, quality and service for your investment, we believe Muth & Company Roofing is your best choice. Here’s what makes us stand out from other Columbus-area roofers.
- Experience. We’ve been in business for more than 20 years now, in an age when most roofing contractors are out of business in less than five years. It’s no accident that we’ve been around that long, or that many of our employees have been with us for 10+ years!
- Reputation. Word of mouth has proven that Muth & Company consistently earns high marks from our New Albany customers for roofs, roof repair, gutters, attic insulation and more. Look on Angie’s List, and you’ll find excellent review after excellent review from customers who have truly enjoyed their Muth experience.
- Education. The only way the Muth & Company team can consistently deliver excellent service and top-quality roofing systems is by making certain every member of our staff is properly trained and certified on best practices in roof repair and installation.
- Selection. We offer shingle lines from GAF and CertainTeed, featuring the most advanced roofing materials available. We also install metal roofing in many styles and colors. No matter the look you’re trying to achieve, we can help you get there.
- Warranties. Because of our certifications, Muth customers become eligible for the industry’s best manufacturer warranties. We also provide our own workmanship guarantee for complete peace of mind.
Need a Roof? Email Muth!
What’s in Your Attic? Find Out With an Energy Efficiency Inspection
If you’ve noticed your utility bills are higher than your neighbor’s, it could be that your heating and cooling dollars are escaping right through the attic! One of our technicians would be happy to evaluate the insulation in your attic to ensure it meets recommended R-value guidelines. If not, we can add easily add blown-in insulation that will keep your New Albany home warmer in winter and cooler all summer. This is an important consideration, because a typical home loses 44% of its energy through poorly insulated walls and ceilings!